Vengeance |Forsaken World|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope, Imagination and Determination is our strongest weapon!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Lost Lighthouse (Speed run)
    The Knowledge Quest - from Rio EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:23 am by TheHunt

» Fort Khoaway Guide!
    The Knowledge Quest - from Rio EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:41 am by DarkChaos

» Guild Base
    The Knowledge Quest - from Rio EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:33 am by Erotica

» Lunagrant Forest Map
    The Knowledge Quest - from Rio EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:46 pm by Eomori

» Instance guides for knew peeps
    The Knowledge Quest - from Rio EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:13 am by Lancer474

» The Knowledge Quest - from Rio
    The Knowledge Quest - from Rio EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:08 pm by Ykai

» [Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen
    The Knowledge Quest - from Rio EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:25 pm by Ykai

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

The Knowledge Quest - from Rio

Go down 
    2 posters

Did you find this helpful?
    Yes
    The Knowledge Quest - from Rio I_vote_lcap100%The Knowledge Quest - from Rio I_vote_rcap
     100% [ 3 ]
    No
    The Knowledge Quest - from Rio I_vote_lcap0%The Knowledge Quest - from Rio I_vote_rcap
     0% [ 0 ]
    I don't know
    The Knowledge Quest - from Rio I_vote_lcap0%The Knowledge Quest - from Rio I_vote_rcap
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
    Ykai
    "Too Quite"
    The Knowledge Quest - from Rio Default3

The Knowledge Quest - from Rio Empty
    PostSubject: The Knowledge Quest - from Rio   The Knowledge Quest - from Rio EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:49 pm

This is a work in progress. I will try to update this every time I get a new quiz question from DH Library. I hope this will save us tons of frustration, especially those who'd rather no read the books Basketball

BTW, if you still don't have this quest, it appears at 39ish, from Rio, the bard beside Henry. It goes for three/four rounds, I think, and gives decent XP (dunno if there's random items yet) at 39ish, and has a 5 minute cooldown between failed questions. Reading this guide will help things run fast and smooth. If you fail a question, run to Rio and retake the quest, but the question will not be the same one.

The quiz questions are taken from books you pick up and are supposed to be reading. The quiz master is Niachilo.

So here goes -

1. In THIEF - the correct answer is the thief wears light armor.

Back to top Go down
    Eomori
    "Too Quite"
    Eomori

PostSubject: Re: The Knowledge Quest - from Rio   The Knowledge Quest - from Rio EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Back to top Go down
    Ykai
    "Too Quite"

PostSubject: Thanks!   The Knowledge Quest - from Rio EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Thank you so much Eomori for that link.

May I paste some of the contents from that? If our guildies don't find the answers, they can proceed to the comments and search for it there.

Abyss
    1. Revenge: Question”…” Answer “To avenge his sister“
    2. Into the Darkness: Question”What Creature is the treasure hunter after?” Answer “Shadow Dragon“
    3. Portal: Question”…” Answer “Because he was in a crazy cult“
    4. Ghoul: Question”…” Answer “Human Mage“
    5. In the Darkness: Question”What kind of song is described? ” Answer “Lost and Damned“
    6. Wordplay: Question”What is the attorney like?” Answer “He is a braggart“
    7. Good and Evil: Question”What Witchcraft did the leading character get?” Answer “Detect Evil“
    8.Ocean: Question”What did the main character see on the beach?” Answer “A Pirate Ship“
    9.Birth: Question”What is the little boys title after he grew up” Answer “Duke of Debate“
    10.Ferryman: Question”Which of the three boatmen , did not die?” Answer “The Third Boatman“
    Anecdote
    1. Frog: Question”What does the main character become?” Answer “A frog“
    2. Wrist Blade: Question”Who kills the hero?” Answer “A bandit“
    3. Mob: Question”Who are the three mobs?” Answer “Growth ,Time ,and Death“
    4. Deception: Question”What did the hero do before” Answer “a thief“
    5. Foul Books: Question”What type of magic does the book have” Answer “You may use magic at your will, for a price“
    6. A Day: Question”In Anecdote 6: A Day, although the dramatic character is a Werewolf, what does he do?” Answer “Farmer“
    7. Mirror: Question”…” Answer “Tell people who is the most beautiful woman in the world.“
    8. Path of Glory: Question”What is the main characters occupation” Answer “Knight“
    9. Deal: Question”What does the main character desire?” Answer “Wealth and Power“
    10. Dream: Question”In Anecdote 10: Dream, what dose this story illustrate for?” Answer “Day dream can not come true“
    Dark Sea
    1. Seasons: Question”What is the message behind the story” Answer “Worrying Is Bad For You Health“
    2. Oath: Question”Tell me, does the man who left his home go back to his hometown in the end?” Answer “No, he doesn’t.“
    3. Hitman: Question”Who does the Assassin kill by accident?” Answer “His Lover“
    4. Butterfly: Question”…” Answer “Retribution“
    5. Tombstone: Question”What kind of flower is next to the tombstone?” Answer “Paradise Singer“
    6. Weeping: Question”Where do the weeping plants grow?” Answer “In dark, humid swamps“
    7. Charisma: Question”What is the woman’s motives” Answer “She’s motivated by love“
    8. Bird: Question”What were the two species of birds?” Answer “berghaans and Phoenix“
    9. Tangle: Question”What did you learn?” Answer “Consider all things without prejudice“
    10. Half Wit: Question”What Did you learn about people?” Answer “People hate compromise“
    Inferno
    1. Seek: Question”What race is the main character?” Answer “Fishkin“
    2. Love: Question”What does the story tell us about?” Answer “Old man and his former lover“
    3. Discussion: Question”Can love be found or not?” Answer “Love can not be found,because it depends on luck“
    4. Time: Question”What does “Time” mean?” Answer “The past can guide the future“
    5. People: Question”About humans” Answer “We will destroy ourselves“
    6. Soul Lost: Question”Who is the main character” Answer “Undead concubine“
    7. The Past: Question”…” Answer “A mummy“
    8. Fish: Question”How does the fish die?” Answer “He was killed by the city guards at the gate“
    9. Weapon: Question”…” Answer “Expected on reality“
    10. Blank Paper: Question”…” Answer “To be left blank and untouched“
    Night Tale
    1. Black Cat: Question”What is Black Cat really?” Answer второй пункт
    2. Flesh: Question”What type of meat does Charlie’s tavern serve?” Answer “Human Flesh”
    3. Keep Secret: Question”…” Answer “only the dead keep secrets“
    4. Assassination: Question”What does this tell us” Answer “Arrogant people will be killed by carelessness“
    5. Devil: Question”What is the name of the leading character” Answer “Wint“
    6. Breed: Question”What does Mr. Ayr give up everything for?” Answer “Immortality“
    7. Bloody Wealth: Question”…” Answer “A Naga“
    8. Happiness: Question”…” Answer “Ignorance“
    9. Emir: Question”What should we take away..?” Answer “Disrupting tradition will result in revolution“
    10. Death: Question”…” Answer “I wished for living in dream. Now the dream is my lonely wine“
    Song of Daylight
    1. Beginning: Question”What item does the adventurer obtain at the end” Answer “A love letter“
    2. Teeth: Question”Who ends up being the murderer?” Answer “The main character“
    3. Cherish: Question”Who is the story about?” Answer “Nicolas“
    4. Rabbit: Question”…” Answer “A Large Wolf“
    5. Day and Night: Question” What faction does the narrator belong to? ” Answer “Storm Legion“
    6. Mortal: Question”what does the narrator explain about mortals?” Answer “Hind sight is always 20/20“
    7. Glory: Question”For what purpose do the soldiers sacrifice themselves” Answer “To Protect the Nobility“
    8. A Letter: Question”…” Answer “Pan“
    9. Revival: Question”What is the Necromancers Name?” Answer “Marquis of Voidcairn“
    10. Blindness:: Question”Does the narrator join the Brother of Blindness” Answer “Yes he does“
    Wanderer
    1. Thief: Question”…” Answer “Light Protecting Clothes and easy hiding weapon“
    2. Risk: Question”…” Answer “Mole,Jackal“
    3. Quest: Question”Does the Hero finish his task” Answer “No“
    4. Prophet: Question”Who talks with the prophet,does he realize his death?” Answer “Skylark , he realizes“
    5. Mummy: Question”why did the mummy die, in the gate of the villlage?” Answer “Exchanched to village“
    6. Treasure Answer “To become Immortal“
    7. Flea: Question”What is the flea’s name?” Answer “Aschir“
    8. Remember Her: Question”…” Answer “Killed Anna and gave the corpse to John“
    9. Sin: Question”…” Answer “They joined to avoid being killed“
    10. Adventure Log: Question “Did The adventurer save the Grave Robber?” Answer “No He Didn’t“
    Whisper
    1. Mask: Question”What do they use to open the chest” Answer “The blood of their companions“
    2. Quotes: Question”which of these concepts are quotes about” Answer “Earthly treasures are easier to come by than those of the heart“
    3. Last One: Question”…” Answer “The Bard“
    4. Key Weapon: Question”…” Answer ““ нет ответа, НЕ "Human mind" и не beauty (система)
    5. Treasure Map: Question”…” Answer “You can’t rely on a treasure map“
    6. Prisoner: Question”…” Answer “YES“
    7. Last Opportunity: Question”what kind of necklace did Karrey own?” Answer “One that allows the wearer to transforms into a roach“
    8. Belief: Question”What do the people of the alternate dimension worship” Answer “A stone statue“
    9. History: Question”Did the story of the king go unchanged through the ages?” Answer “Yes“
    10. Unable: Question”In Whisper 10: Impossible, what is the God of Creation unable to do?” Answer “Get humans to stop fighting each other“
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Knowledge Quest - from Rio   The Knowledge Quest - from Rio Empty

Back to top Go down

The Knowledge Quest - from Rio
    Page 1 of 1