Vengeance |Forsaken World|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope, Imagination and Determination is our strongest weapon!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Lost Lighthouse (Speed run)
    [Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:23 am by TheHunt

» Fort Khoaway Guide!
    [Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:41 am by DarkChaos

» Guild Base
    [Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:33 am by Erotica

» Lunagrant Forest Map
    [Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:46 pm by Eomori

» Instance guides for knew peeps
    [Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:13 am by Lancer474

» The Knowledge Quest - from Rio
    [Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:08 pm by Ykai

» [Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen
    [Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:25 pm by Ykai

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

[Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen

Go down 

Did you find this helpful?
    Yes
    [Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen I_vote_lcap0%[Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen I_vote_rcap
     0% [ 0 ]
    No
    [Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen I_vote_lcap0%[Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen I_vote_rcap
     0% [ 0 ]
    I don't know
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
    Ykai
    "Too Quite"
    [Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen Default3

[Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen Empty
    PostSubject: [Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen   [Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:25 pm

This guide is continuing, as I undertake quests marked [Special]. Everyone is welcome to contribute.

The focus of this guide is FAILURE. It happened to me, don't let is happen to you Sad

I will endeavor to explain in clear terms when a [Special] quest failed for me, and what you can do to avoid that. I will also post the rewards and any other tip that I learned for your adventure to be better. Reading this will save you time and lots of frustration.

1. In [Special] A God's Pet

Fail - and why it happens.

Do not Delay. HURRY UP!! Do not collect herbs, PK a fool etc.
    Also look for the nearest WATER/FISHING area.

You get this [Special] quest from the dwarf chief of Pyrowrath Village.

He wants you to put the NIGHT SWORDFISH (drops from Zombie Witch/Undead Concubine) in a pot that is leaking.

Go to THE NEAREST fishing area on your mount. Do not dismount. As soon as you right click the pot, run like mad to where you're supposed to deliver the fish BEFORE IT DIES (which is real soon).

Did it? Congratulations. Post your reward here.
    Back to top Go down

[Special] Quests - Quest Fails and Why They Happen
    Page 1 of 1